|Country Of Manufacture||China|
|Max. Continuous Discharge||30A|
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar Ltd the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or purse
- Keep lithium batteries away from metallic/magnetic objects.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life (Usually 300-400 cycles), however, a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap. Repair or dispose of immediately.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat